2. Press the flip function on your Expression, select your desing, and load your mat.
3. Using blade depth 3, pressure med, and speed med, cut your design.
4. Carefully peel off the freezer paper.
5. Iron the negative part of the design on your shirt with the waxy side down. The negative part of the cut is the stuff you normally throw away. For these shirts, you'll need to keep it and throw away the normal cut. I know...it just doesn't feel right.
6. Paint the areas of the shirt.
7. Let dry for 24 hours.
8. Heat set with iron.
9. Wash in cold water after 72 hours.