Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Stocking Swap Revealed!

It's been way too long since my last post! Christmas had me so busy that I'm just now starting to get back into the swing of things.  I'm still crafting!!!  I'm also writing a new cookbook - more to come on that later.  I wanted to reveal the great things my stocking swap partner sent to me. Big thanks to Marjorie - this was a very fun swap!


Here is my stocking snuggled under my tree with my extra presents!
 
Inside there were all of my favs: stickles , copic markers, embellishments, paper, tim holtz alcohol inks and distress pads, socks, martha stewart punch, stamps, tea (I love tea), chipboard books, rubber stamp ink, pad, new cute bear stamp, and pretty flock! I'm missing a picture so you're only seeing a few things below.

 
 
 Marjorie also made me the neatest book ever so I'll never forget which copics I already have! 
I'm so blessed! Thanks M!