Saturday, February 18, 2012

I've been busy...

Cutting out die-cuts for my son's class.  They're making gift bags for their Valentine's Day party and the teacher asked for volunteers to either bring a snack or make some cut-outs. Of course I volunteered for the crafting assignment.  Little did I know it would take hours and hours to complete!  Uh...maybe next time I'll volunteer to bring store bought cookies.  Ya...right.

Approximately 800 die cuts make in one Sunday - whoo hoo!I love that kitty cat one!

7 comments:

  1. O M Goodness! You have been busy! You are a wonderful mommy to do so many cuts for your DS's class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, it looks like you were busy! The kiddos are sure to enjoy them and how nice of you to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! TRACYYYY!!!. That's insane woman... 800 hundred in one day???. Great MOM!!!. Very pretty as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a lot of cutting for a day! You're definitely super moms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a lot of die cuts! You are awesome to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you've been really busy but bet your lil one is really delighted

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)