Saturday, May 5, 2012

Celebrating Those Who Love Us Challenge

Celebrating Those Who Love Us

This month's theme celebrates those who have sacrificed so much to help us become the people we are today. This could be mothers, fathers, friends, Jesus, or anyone you'd like to celebrate! On your project, include the following:
1. At least 3 layers
2. At least 2 embellishments
3. At least 1 sentiment

To my mom...I celebrate the times she kissed my boo boos away.
The Cricut cartridge used in this post is from A Child's Year. Inside it says Happy Mother's Day!

To my dad...I celebrate the lessons in treating those I love with respect.
The Cricut cartridge used in this card is from Father's Day. Inside it says Happy Father's Day!

11 comments:

  1. What great cards! Those cricut die cuts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both FAB Tracie! Thanks for a fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cards, thank you for sharing.


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome challenge Tracie!!!. Great cards too!!!. Love that silhouette with the mother and the daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pair of cards--love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards. I love that silhouette in the first card.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The silhouette on the first card is precious! love it
    Great Dad's Day card too! cute! :) thank you for a great challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great cards for both your Mom and your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are awesome but the silhouette one is my favorite. I love to tell my daughters that mommy kisses can fix anything. If only that were true.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful silhouette card! Love your Father's Day card too! Great job on both of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)