Sunday, July 1, 2012

Picnic Basket and Sandwich Boxes

When I saw this set at MyScrapChick, I just had to have it.  Lucky for me the site is having a 60% off $10 purchase sale this week - score!  I picked this cutting file up for only $2.  Using my Silhouette cameo, I cut out the boxes and assembled them by folding along the score lines.  I added some white stitching to the basket using my while Sakura gellyroll pen, added heart eyelet as well as another cut from the standard Silhouette America freebie offerings that came with my initial purchase.  The sandwich box is distressed using Memento ink.  Makes me want to go on a picnic.  Well...since the 4th of July is coming soon...maybe I'll take that picnic break after all.
I made this box for Docerela Creations 3-d challenge.  She has some fabulous stamps I hope to win.  Maybe you can win too...check out her blog here.