Monday, September 17, 2012

My First Alcohol Ink Card

I haven't played with alcohol inks much, so since I had a few unopened packs, I thought that it would be a great time to give it a whirl. I used one of the plastic boxes that my Cricut cartridges came in, and began blotting it with the alchohol inks.  Then I stamped a butterfly on it using Stazon ink.  I cut it out and slapped it on some cute paper.  Added a Tim Holtz charm and called it a day.  I gave this card to my friend for her birthday - she was thrilled.

6 comments:

  1. very pretty! nice vintage feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, love that butterfly and hope embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Tracie...this is gorgeous. i bought Tim Holtz distressing ink like a month ago and didn't even open them yet... I can't wait. You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the th inks! I really like the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really neat! I love that background. I need to play with mine more often, especially since I've seen some really neat cards using it lately.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)