Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crafty Gals Challenge - February 2013

This month we're showing love to Jeanette! She loves Nature, patterned paper, recycled things and things you would find in the Forest. Since my cabin is close to the forest I had a lot of inspiration.  One day as I was riding my quad a I saw a baby and mommy deer.  I had to capture the moment in this card.

Be sure to visit the other Crafty Gals blogs this month:
Melina ~ Crafty Scrapper 
Carolina ~ Cardolina Scrapolina
 Lela ~ Lela's Crafty Corner 
Sassy Sassy Moments   

8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Love the little deer!! And what a beautiful moment to see a deer & fawn in the forest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracie! This is so cute!!! Love that baby deer sniffing at the flower. Great colors and layout, too! THANK YOU for a beautiful card featuring me.

    It reminds me of the early morning drive I had a few years ago.... out on a rural road, traffic came to a total stop as a mama deer and her twin babies slowly crossed the road. They were so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card--I can just imagine the mama and baby you saw outside. Too Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I love the little deer. Great job on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Tracie! I like the placement of the sentiment, and the little deer is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe such a Sweet card!! Just Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect way to show Jeanette some love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. Your card is too cute. It looks like Bambi smelling the flower.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)