Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Crafty Gals - March 2013 Challenge

This month we are showing love to Carolina. Carolina loves "My Favorite Things" stamps, bright colors and mixing different patterned papers on one creation...just to name a few. Please visit her blog below to be totally inspired! 

I used MFT Bunny Go Fishing stamp and some colorful patterned paper that I've had for YEARS!!!!!  I never thought I'd use this paper, but I really like it on cards with minor embellishments.


Be sure to visit the other Crafty Gals blogs this month:
Melina ~ Crafty Scrapper 
Carolina ~ Cardolina Scrapolina
 Lela ~ Lela's Crafty Corner 
Sassy Sassy Moments   

11 comments:

  1. This card is outstanding! Love that image and I really like all of the detail you put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie your card is so FUN!!! I love how that paper goes with the image!!!... and you are so right I LOVE MFT stamps. Great card... thanks for your lovely words as well. I'll be back soon!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect sentiment for that image - what a fun card!!! And even the hook in your paper....how did you ever find the perfect paper for that card? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zella I had this in my stash for about 10 years now...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Ha! I love the sentiment! This is so cute! Great card in honor of Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! That paper is perfect! Good thing you hung on to it all this time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card!! I love everything about it (even the lures). Wonderful job honoring Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is ADORABLE! I giggled at the sentiment! And that MFT image is so cute! Love your card! You did an outstanding job CASE'ing Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! What a fun card, LOL! I think this is a great inspired by Carolina Card, I'm sure she loved it

    ReplyDelete
  10. That patterned paper goes perfectly with your image. Nice CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card... what fun! And to have paper to go with it all!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)