Friday, October 7, 2011

Hot Dog - It's Your Birthday! Birthday Card

I was lucky enough to have a month to explore the County Fair cartridge while my mom was away on a trip. Unfortunately when she came home, I had to give it back. Iwas in the middle of making these cute cards when she came over. I thought I had enough cuts...but I was wrong (read on to find out how I fixed the error of my ways).
Corn dogs from County Fair cartridge are cut at 3"
Hot Dog Sentiment from Paper Pups cartridge is cut at 2"
I used stickles to add a little extra to the card.
The sentiment inside is from a stamp I found at the Dollar Tree.



Well, like I said...I ran out of corn dogs in the middle of my project. I was in a pickle. So I grabbed the Paper Pups cartridge and started to look for some dogs that looked like they were hot and mad.  Here's one holding a rifle - he looks pretty darn mad!  I absolutely love how this card turned out!