Then I took tape and marked off the yard lines with 1/2" tape. I used 3/4" tape around the border. Since I wanted this to look real, I taped it 1/4" from the sides so that the green "grass" would show on the outside of the lines...just like a real football field! I used my cricut Basecamp cartridge to cut out the letters and numbers at 1 1/2". I adhered them to the bookcase using Xyron temporary adhesive. You can use permanent, but you'll have to pull it up before the paint dries. Then I covered the entire book case in plastic wrap left over from the IKEA bedroom wrappers, and spray painted it with Rustoleum Hunter Green spray paint. I waited for it to dry and then peeled off the tape and stickers.
It was so easy! Here's another close up!