Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello Silhouette Cameo!

My hubs bought me this  Silhouette Cameo for my birthday. I have quite a few Cricut machines, including the Imagine, but I wanted the Cameo because it offers flexibility. I can print and cut pretty much anything with it's print and cut feature.  I couldn't wait to start using it.  

The Cameo is easy to load. The mat looks flimsier than the Cricut but it's very durable!
My first cuts were of a running girl and her arm.  It's not broken. It's supposed to be glued to her body as a layer. Since I wanted a silhouette, I chose to scrap her extra arm.


Here she is on her finished card!  My first card made with my new Cameo.  I love this machine. Will I get rid of my Cricut stuff?  Probably not....but I will be buying much, much less.




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new toy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sweet birthday present--I am sure you willlove it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that looks like an awesome cutting tool! I've never seen one of those before. Enjoy your birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow is right! You have a great hubby! Have fun playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)