Friday, October 5, 2012

Crafty Gals - October Out of the Box Challenge

Our theme this month was to think out of the box.  I used my Silhouette to combine a circle with a half circle to make a globe. Then I welded a copy to the original to make the card. I used my Stampin up snowmen to create the scene.  What a fun and easy card to make!

Athina's challenge: "I challenge you to make a project with no squares or rectangles (not even the base of a card or scrapbook layout). Since we have already stepped outside the box, lets take another step. Try a technique that you have not tried before. It is always fun to learn something new and expand our creativity. Have fun with it! I can't wait to see what you create!"

9 comments:

  1. Darn cute card Tracie--I love that stamp set and the glitter is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever and so creative! This snowmen image is perfect for your snow globe, awesome job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I love your snow globe card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable Tracie. I have never made one of these, but I am going to add it to my list to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute globe card. I like how the base matches the background for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! What a fun idea... a snow globe is thinking outside the box! And it is sooooo cute!!! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper you used with that. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Tracie!!!. What a great idea to make a globe!!!. I need to practice this for my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! The sparkle snow is PERFECT...great job with the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)