Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Totally Free Tuesdays!

Have I told you how much I absolutely love free?  Well, now you know. I stalk quite a few sites for freebie offerings each week. Here are a few of the sites I downloaded freebies from this week. Most freebies are available through Friday. I recommend you snag them today if you want them.

Free SVG cut files
Treasure Box Designs - Witch SVG cut file
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs - Leaf border cut file
Designs on Cloud 9 - Cute Acorn Bear cut file
Silhouette America - Thankful card
SVG files are for those who have a die cutting machine such as the Sihlouette, Cricut, or Eclipse. You need  software such as Make-the-Cut or Silhouette Studio to use these files. At this time there is no supporting software for Cricut. You can't upload these to Cricut Craft Room yet.

Free Digi Stamps
Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Turkey Pumpkin digital stamp
Lettering Delights Monthly Freebies - Halloween themed letters and printables
Anytime you get a freebie from LD, they send you a coupon for 25% off. You can use this coupon on anything, and I usually use it on the sale items that are often times $1-$2...score!
Two for Tuesday - Motorcycle stamps, downloaded for my dad's birthday card.
Kadoodle Bug Designs - Winter Birdie Freebies
Elizabeth Dulemba - Herb Witch
Digi stamps and graphic files are printed directly from your home printer. You can color them just like you do normal stamps using markers, such as Copic and Sharpie. My kids really like coloring these stamps, then we slap them on some cardstock and give them to grandma for cards.

It's really nice that these sites offer freebies. I can tell you that this type of marketing really works for me, especially when they have sales like 50-75% off. That's when I snag the files I have on my wishlist.  Enjoy!