Friday, January 18, 2013

Celebrate Life Today Journal

I made this journal as a Christmas present for a friend at work. She's undergone quite a transformation with her weight and she's finally enjoying life. I thought this would be perfect for her!
The paper is from My Minds Eye. The flower is cut with my Silhouette. I believe the file is from Lori Whitlock, since most of the files I buy seem to be from her designs. I used dew dots for the brown flowers and pearl brads and embellishments. The key and lock were sitting in my drawer, and I can't remember who manufactures them. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the little flowers with the shiny middles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal! I'm sure your friend loved it. What a great gift for someone who has accomplished such a goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful....EVERYTHING! The journal is lovely, the reason for the gift is amazing, and the kindness behind the gift shows your tender heart towards a friend. Stunning all the way around!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)