Saturday, January 5, 2013

Love My Kids Crafty Gals January Challenge

This month's challenge is Anything Goes at the Crafty Gals Blog Group. I thought I'd reign in the new year with a layout about priorities.  My health, my husband, and my kids are my priority. I think this layout says it all.  What are your priorities?
This layout is made with SEI papers and embellishments. I believe the paper is called Windsor, although I can't say for sure.  It's been sitting in my craft room for about 2 years now!

Be sure to visit the other Crafty Gals blogs this month:
Melina ~ Crafty Scrapper 
Carolina ~ Cardolina Scrapolina
 Lela ~ Lela's Crafty Corner 
Sassy Sassy Moments   
Monica Gardner's Basket 



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! You're right your title says it all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I love the colors. I also did a scrap page. I am so behind. HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracie, this is so pretty... love the neutral color scheme. Very classy! A great way to show that your kids are important to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!!! Love the color scheme. It's so pretty you could frame it as is and it could be a piece of art on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great title! Love SEI paper! I just found some, too, that I used for a project. I agree with Zella... add the photos... and it would be great on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT Page...GREAT Title...Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful papers! I imagine the neutral colors will make any photo stand out. And I'm with you - family is #1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all of the encouragement ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great papers! It's going to look great with the pictures in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Layout Tracie--I love that paper and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tracie.... I LOVE your page... LOVE IT!!!. Awesome papers and layout. You are great at scrapbooking!!! so sorry I couldn't play this month and that I was absent... but I'm back!!!... and ready to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)