Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The French Manor Adventure Begins....

The French Manor Cartridge Adventure Begins!
First stop in the many adventures of the cricut circle.
Well...that didn't take long.  I just got my new French Manor cartridge and decided to try my hand at some simple cards.  I chose Medallion #2 on page 56, card 2 option, size 5 1/2".  Then I added a piece of red vellum and embellished with rinestones.  This was a very easy and simple project!  Can't wait to share more with you as I explore this cartridge.

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait to hear all about the circle as you venture into this. I could not afford to join, but maybe next year.

    Oh, by the way what type of diet shot was that on your other blog you wrote about taking to lose weight. i have had many back surgeries and need to lose weight. it is difficult too do this now that i can not get around too good.

    i have never weight this much better was always skinny, not anymore. bummed too about my weight

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - the diet I tried was HCG shots. I was skeptical at first, but it actually worked. I lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks about 2 months ago and thus far...it's still off :) I forgot about that blog that I started...I probably should delete it since I haven't updated it....where does time go?????

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)