Sunday, July 4, 2010

I joined the cricut circle!

After days of agonizing, I decided to take the plunge and join the cricut circle. What is the cricut circle you ask? Is it a secret society? The kind with a special handshake?
Ugh...well...no.
Actually the cricut circle is basically a club of cricut fans.
It's about $80 per quarter or $280 per year. For my money I will receive 1 new cartridge every quarter for 1 year, exclusive discounts, a cute bracelet, and invitations to special events.

But, is it worth the $$? The answer to that is in the eye of the beholder. To me, the answer is yes. I love playing with my cricuts. Yes - that's plural...currently I have 3 machines (2 baby bugs and 1 expression), but that's a whole other future post. I certainly don't want to have to outbid someone on ebay for a particular cartridge because it's only available to the circle members. As an added bonus - I get to do something for myself without regrets... a treat if you will... for someone who takes care of everyone else... and finally has chosen to do something for herself.

So...I've set up this blog to share with you the many events in my life that are a result of being "in the circle". I hope that what I write will inspire you to be creative, to give, and to take care of yourself too.

For those who would like addtional information about the circle. Here's what Provo Craft has to say about the cricut circle:

******

The CRICUT CIRCLE by Provo Craft is a select community of Cricut ® enthusiasts. Cricut owners are the most creative, passionate, social, and fun-loving people on the planet. The Cricut Circle is our way to celebrate your enthusiasm (and ours!) for Cricut! The shape of the circle signifies inclusion, unity, kinship (think King Arthur and the round table). The goal of The Cricut Circle from Provo Craft is designed to bring this community of amazing people together to learn, share, and grow The Circle love!

What does life look like inside the Cricut Circle?

Four exclusive cartridges a year, one each quarter, (starting with French Manor) ONLY available to The Cricut Circle members.

Special buying privileges like rebates, monthly coupons, and opportunities to buy other exclusive products for your Cricut, from friends and partners of Provo Craft.

Extra reward points and special cricut.com discounts.

A members-only bracelet with an exclusive Cricut Circle charm (get ready to be the envy of your friends).

A special Cricut Circle Community will come together through an exclusive Cricut Circle forum on cricut.com.

Inspiration and education from exclusive Cricut Circle webinars, swarms, meet-ups, and events.

A fun Cricut Circle blog and a monthly project-inspired online magazine to fill your mind with ideas galore.

Charter members will have access to information and opportunities to become a part of the decision making process of future Cricut products by participating on research panels.

*****
May God Bless You Each and Every Day,
Tracie