1. Set cricut blade depth to 3, pressure to med, speed to med.
2. Press flip function on the cricut expression.
3. Place the vinyl shiny side down on the cricut mat. The shiny side "acts" like transfer tape.
4. Using Robotz cartridge put the letters in backwords. For example ydorB for Brody. Size is 3/4".
5. Press cut.
6. Cut the Indie Art shapes using the flip function using 2" shape size.
7. Weed (take off) off the vinyl you don't want on your design.
8. Place the design on the prewashed onesie.
9. Iron for 10-15 seconds until the vinyl adheres nicely to the onesie.