Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall Leaves Fry Box - Art Philosophy Cartridge


Happy Veteran's Day!  Today I have the opportunity to share this special project as a guest designer. Thanks so much Docerela Creations!  

Today we are having our first challenge with the new Docerela Design Team! I hope you will pop on over and visit the design team at Docerela Creations. While you're there, join the challenge and enter to win a set of fabulous Docerela Ceations stamps!

Today's challenge is to create a Fall colors/theme/Thanksgiving using Cricut Cut or real leaves! Here's a Fry Box I made for a friend who was in town recently. It was a perfect way to get rid of my Halloween candy!


From the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge:
  1. Cut 1 "fry box"Front Layer Flower6 (pg 29) at 7" (double sided pattern cardstock).
  2. Assemble the fry box.
  3. Cut 1  Rctngle5 (pg 35)  at 1" (yellow).
  4. Cut 1  Rctngle 5 Layer at 1" (orange).
  5. Cut 4 Leaf 2 (pg 34) at 2" (yellow, green, orange, brown).

Stamp the leaves in various colors using the coordinating leaf stamp (included with the Art Philosophy CTMH bundle).  I used Memento ink: Cottage Ivy, Rich Cocoa, Tangelo, and Dandelion. Add twine and a brad to complete the gift.

Now..it's time for you to show your creativity!
Hop on over Docerela Creations and enter the challenge there!
Enjoy your day!



13 comments:

  1. super cute!!! TFS

    Lisa G
    lkgra@hotmail.com
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    stop by & check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fry box! Fun details! She is sure to love this!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
    Docerela Creations DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool idea, I love my cricut, although with all the dies I'm using it less and less, but it is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and practical. Like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracie, thank you so much for your work, for being a guest designer and hopping along with the team!

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute Tracie! love those leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute box I think i'll get this cart on my fav list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute fry box. Funny I was just looking at making one of these the other day, I might have to give it a try now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that fry box and the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)