Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary To Me!!!!

Today me and my most awesome hubby celebrate 14 years of married bliss, and to be perfectly honest - those years really have been blissful.  We rarely argue or fight, and I love him more and more as each day passes.  I am truly blessed to be so lucky!  The days go by so fast and I truly remember my wedding day as if it were yesterday. Here's a card to celebrate 14 years and soooo many more to come!
I swapped for this card front - it's sooo pretty and super easy to create!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tracie. Have a wonderful day, and the best for a lifetime together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 14 years! Have fun celebrating and make the most of each day to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tracie!!! It must be wonderful being married for so long.... <3

    Much love to you both!!

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tracie! Very elegant anniversary card~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Tracie! 14 more x5 to ya! love this elegant card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks for all the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Happy anniversary to you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)