Monday, November 28, 2011

My Favorite Stamps Miss You a Latte Card

It's Monday Morning!  How are you doing after all that Christmas shopping?
I thought this card might perk you up! I used the My Favorite Stamps: A la Mode Miss You a Latte stamp set. I love this set - it's one of my favorites. I don't pay full price for much, but I loved this stamp set so much...I had to have it!

My hubby loves my work, so he was thrilled to receive this card and mug for our 14th anniversary! I think he took it to his office to display it - what a sweetie pie!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card Tracie. Love the colour combo and the paper. Nice gift and glad your hubby is happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! It's awesome having back support.


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the set and layout that you used. This stamp set is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute image and sentiment! lovely papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image and paper choices. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)