Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stamps, Stamps, and More Stamps!

A friend of mine knows I'm addicted to crafting, and was happy to enable me this weekend. She told me that she was selling her entire craft stash, and I would get first dibs. Yay!
When I showed up, she pulled out 3 large plastic totes full of crafting supplies.  One entire tote was full of retired Close to my Heart and Stampin Up stamps. Small sets, big sets, and individuals.  I snagged the entire tote, a small tote of paper (you can barely see it on the right), embossing supplies, glue dots, bling, and a pack of Quick Quotes chalk, some CTMH paper to stamp on.  I think there were over 40 full stamp sets in the lot, and a few singles. I paid her $112 for everything. She was happy and I think I got a great deal! My goal is to use EVERY stamp in this lot by the end of 2012!