Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dory - Finding Nemo Card - Crafty Gals Challenge

This month's challenge was to use an animal character and four shapes of any sort somewhere in the card plus colours red and blue. My four shapes are my fish (check), red (check), blue (double check).  I hope you like it! 



Supplies: 
Cricut Cartridge - Disney Pixar Dory cut  at 2.5", Fish are cut from the Bloat Icon at 1".
Seaweed brads from eyelet outlet
Blue bling from Recollections
Make a Splash stamp from Docerela Creations.

Thanks for the challenge Carolina! Be sure to visit the rest of the Craft Gals blogs to be inspired!
<-------------------------------Find the entire line up on the left hand side of my blog - here!



10 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Any little boy would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Finding Nemo... how fun! What a great Cricut cart to use for this bday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOOO cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waht a great card--I love the colors you used and those shapes are so darn cute. I love that movie too and this card put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! I love your rhinestone bubbles!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, Ha, Ha Tracie... my Cricut queen!!!. Awesome card!!!. That Dory is Hilarious!!!. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable. You definitely have at least 4 shapes on there. My daughter loves Finding Nemo. We have probably watched the movie 100 times. I think I can quote the entire movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute for words! Love the blue bling! You do amazing work with your circut! I wish I could have figured out how to use my circut like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card. Thank you for using Docerela Creations stamps.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)