Monday, August 27, 2012

Life is What Happens - Martini Card

I've been really into Tim Holtz products these last few weeks, so you'll see many more projects featuring his line.  Here's a card that I made with the Stampers anonymous Stuff to Say CMS110 stamp sentiments.  I absolutely LOVE those olive eyelets that eyelet outlet sells...sooooo neat!

This card is being entered in Twisted Tuesday Challenge. The challenge is cooling off, and the twist is inked edges.  Well...nothing says cooling off than a nice cold martini with olives - right?

10 comments:

  1. Fun card Tracie. Great details Tfs

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tracie!!!. I bought some Tim Holtz distress ink and I didn't have the opportunity to use them yet!!!. I can't wait!!!. Love those olives, very fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, love the papers and the sentiment. TFS


    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracie, this card is so cute! Love the clever placement of the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Can't wait to see what you will create with the distress inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card--I love the olive brads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, awesome card! Excellent color choices and what a fun stamped image! Thank you for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat!! I love those olives. (Mmmm, olives...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those olives, super cute! Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card & great layout!

    I'm so glad you're a part of the Crafty Gals Group!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback! Thank you for sharing :)