Monday, September 26, 2011

7 Days of Craft Fair - Day 2 - Embellished Journals

Embellished Journals make terrific craft fair items and they are so easy to do!
I picked up these journals and matching cards at Michaels last month for .50 each!
I used cricut markers to trace the letters. This font is from the StoryBook cartridge - drawn at 1".
The scalloped circle and inner circle are from Elegant Edges cartridge cut at 1".
Then I used stickles to pretty it up.
I made these for the girls in my bible study this month.
We just finished the book of Revelations - boy was that action packed!
If you make these for a craft fair, you can monogram on site with your cricut markers and Cricut, or you can use other embellishments instead.



Today's Craft Fair Tip:
Stock up on cheap journals when you find them throughout the year!