Wednesday, September 28, 2011

7 Days of Craft Fair - Day 4 - Handmade Pins

If you're wondering why I think stick pins make a great craft fair item...my thought is this. First, they're handmade and craft fair shoppers love handmade items. Second, many craft fair shoppers either make cards or scrapbooks themselves or know others who do.

Today's Craft Fair Tip: Packaging is key when you're selling at a craft fair. You can have the prettiest item, but packaged wrong...and it won't sell. Look how easy it is to package these stick pins in coordinating paper. I think it looks so professional!


To make these stick pins you'll need a glue gun and glue sticks.
Beads - your choice! I used extra ones that were in my bead box from a previous project.
I picked up the pins at Joanns in the floral section.  If you don't have a Joanns near you, you can purchase stick pins online here.